I have a fun giveaway for you sci-fi fans. Thanks to Comet, I’m giving away a March Movie Badness Prize Pack on my blog. As some of you, Comet is a free sci-fi network available on television digi-networks and online at CometTV.com. Whether you love the 1980’s classics like The Amityville Horror or prefer your March marathon with a side of cult-tactic goodness like Troll 2 or Planet of the Vampires, Comet TV has you covered. If you haven’t checked Comet out, then you’re missing all the fun cult classics.
It’s the Beasts of February on the COMET network. Full moons can be frightening and this month on COMET TV there are enough beasties to send a shiver down your spine and make you smile at the same time. Whether you love the 1980’s classics Teen Wolf and Teen Wolf Too or prefer your beasts a little more out of this world with Species and Strange Invaders, COMET TV has you covered. And thanks to COMET, I’m giving away a beast pack on my dad blog. The prize pack consists of two COMET TV Pint Glasses, a Heart Splatter Toy, Fire Ants Hard Candy, Oozing Candy Eye Balls, and Gummie Tarantulas. BTW, COMET is available on television digi-networks and online at CometTV.com.
If you have not checked out the COMET network, you should. You don’t even need cable to get the network. I can pull their shows off our TV antenna. This month COMET is looking to the future with a new crop of films that show where we might end up! You could be battling the cosmos with Flash Gordon or playing a game of Rollerball with LL Cool J! Available on television digi-networks and online at CometTV.com, COMET offers something for everyone and has an incredible array of movies that you simply can’t get with a subscription to streaming platforms like Netflix, Amazon, or Hulu. Thanks to COMET, I’m giving away a space pack on my dad blog. The prize pack consists of a spaceman USB light, rock candy sticks, and packs of Pop Rocks.
Good news. Stargate Atlantis has landed on COMET, which is a new Sci-Fi Network that shows the best in fun cult classic films and television shows. To celebrate, I’m giving away a swag pack on my dad blog. The prize pack consists of:
- COMET / Stargate Atlantis Exclusive Shirt — features an exclusive design which will put you on the level of a Stargate traveler — you are officially part of the Space & Interdimensional Exploration Division
- Comfy Alien Head Beanie — perfect to set you apart from other boring humans and perfect for the chilly December evenings
- Stargate Atlantis Necklace — sure to make you the envy of all your friends
- Two Stargate Patches — show that Stargate love and officially join up with the Space and Interdimensional Exploration Division
- COMET Alien Head Stress Ball — nothing relives stress like squishing an Alien head
Hello, dads and moms. I’ve been dealing with Internet connectivity problems since Thanksgiving. When I have Internet, my download speed is only 1 Mbps. Way too slow. It’s supposed to be in the 25-30 Mbps range. Then are times I can’t even connect to the Internet. Anyways, I have three winner announcements today. But first, below are the current and upcoming giveaways on my dad blog.
- A Doggone Christmas DVD Giveaway (ends December 8th)
- Secret Life of Pets Giveaway (coming soon)
- HBO’s Quarry Season 1 Giveaway (coming soon)
- Nessie & Me Giveaway (coming soon)
There’s a new network called COMET. The network is dedicated to science fiction and horror programming. Best of all the sci-fi network is free. You can see COMET shows on television digi-networks and online at CometTV.com. Thanks to COMET, I’m giving away a swag pack consisting of two COMET exclusive t-shirts (Get Skiffy and We Can Hear You Scream), COMET robot stress ball, COMET flying saucer, astronaut ice cream, and popcorn. Continue reading to find out more about COMET and how to win their prize pack.