Like many of you, I find this time of the year very hectic. Not only do we have to run around looking for presents, we also have to deal with the horrible holiday traffic. And good luck with finding good parking at the mall. So, if you’re wondering how to plan a stress-free holiday get together where you won’t miss out on any of the fun and find the perfect gifts for your loved ones, you’re in luck! I’m sharing some good holiday tips from on-air personality, and lifestyle and entertaining expert Limor Suss. And thanks to JCPenney, I’m giving away a $75 gift card on my dad blog. Awesome, right?
Check out the video above. The video was created for my dad blog. It features Limor Suss’ stress-free holiday tips and this season’s ultimate gift guide. As I mentioned previously, Limor is an on-air contributor and lifestyle expert. Below are the questions featured in the video.
- What should you do if there’s a long line? Come back later or get it over with?
- I have 4 kids and I buy Santa’s presents to the kids too. That means 8 presents for the kids. What are good ways to stretch my money?
- How do you stay organized during the holidays?
- My 15-year old daughter is hard to buy for. Any suggestions?
- My daughter wants to go on a school trip to China next summer. Can a trip 6+ months from now be considered a Christmas gift?
- When is the best time to buy Christmas presents? (ie: as soon as possible vs waiting until the week of Christmas to get the best deals)
- Any suggestions for a good Christmas photo of the kids?
About Limor Suss
Limor Suss is an on-air contributor and lifestyle expert. Limor has a smile that’s infectious and has brought that smile onto national and local TV stations across the country including GMA, Dr. Oz, Fox and Friends, Better TV, CBS’s on the Couch, New York Live & many others talking about the entertaining tips, the hottest tech gadgets, gift ideas and the latest beauty trends. Limor has also been quoted in many newspapers and blogs including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Washington Post, Mashable and The Next Web. Limor loves entertaining, cooking and finding the latest products.
Thanks to JCPenney, a reader of my dad blog will win a $75 JCPenney gift card. The winner will be randomly selected. The deadline to enter the contest is Saturday, December 19th (Eastern time). The giveaway is limited to readers in the USA. If you don’t see an entry form below, please wait for the Rafflecopter giveaway form to load (or refresh the browser).
[Disclosure: The giveaway prize will be provided by JCPenney, but they are not the administrators of the contest on my dad blog. I am not liable for the prize. I received a giftcard for hosting this contest. As always, the opinions expressed are mine and I am not obligated to write a positive review.]