Sol Republic [Facebook | Twitter] recently launched their new Relays video. The music video features the song Ladies Night by Run DMT (free song download link coming soon). To help promote the video, I’m giving away a set of Relays headphones. Relays is a crossover headphone. Whether you’re running for a train or training for a run, you can enjoy the fit of a sports headphone with all the sound and style you need to keep up with you all day, no matter what you’re doing.
Check out this interesting infographics on headphone usage. Here are some interesting finding from the survey:
- 20% of us would give up food for music
- 2 in 3 are less active without headphones
- 62% say a day without music is worse than a day without human interaction
- Millennials (18-34) use headphones for more than just music
- 53% of millennial respondents own 3 or more headphones
- 73% of millennials admit to wearing headphones as a way to avoid interaction
- 48% of millennials wear headphones at work or school
- 81% of millennials need music to get going in the mornings
- 89% of millennials listen to music while they commute
Sol Republic Relays Giveaway
Thanks to Sol Republic, a reader of my dad blog will win the new Relays in-ear headphones. The winner will be randomly selected. The deadline to enter the contest is Wednesday, April 30th (Eastern time). The giveaway is limited to readers in the USA. If you don’t see an entry form below, please wait for the Rafflecopter giveaway form to load (or refresh the browser).
[Disclosure: The giveaway prize will be provided by Sol Republic, but they are not the administrators of the sweepstake on my dad blog. I am not liable for the prize. I received a headphone for hosting this contest. As always, the opinions expressed are mine and I am not obligated to write a positive review.]