Hello dads and moms! I have a nice giveaway for you today. Thanks to StoryToys, three readers of my dad blog will win the new Wake Up Mo! app. The mobile app is a follow up to their best-selling early learning app Goodnight Mo!. That app achieved more than 150 top 5 app chart placings globally, and over 40 Number 1’s in just a couple of weeks. Impressive, right? Wake up Mo is a fun, 3D pop-up app designed to help parents and caregivers teach young children a morning routine. It is available now for Apple iOS devices and will be available for Android smartphones soon.
Wake Up Mo! is part of the StoryToys Junior line. The app is designed for young children aged 15 months to 3+ years old. Wake Up Mo! is priced at $2.99. The app currently requires iOS 5.0 or later. It is optimized for iPhone 5, but is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. An Android version will be available soon.
Wake Up Mo! App Features
- Full 3D experience — it’s just like a real book
- Eight enchanting 3D pop-up scenes packed with simple animations and interactive elements
- Read to Me or Read it Myself modes
- Available in English, French, German and Spanish
- Fully narrated in each language by professional actors
- Wonderfully illustrated, with beautiful, colorful imagery
- Featuring a charming musical score and playful sound effects
Thanks to StoryToys, three readers of my dad blog will win the Wake Up Mo! iOS app. The deadline to enter the contest is Thursday, February 27th (Eastern time). If you don’t see an entry form below, please wait for the Rafflecopter giveaway form to load (or refresh the browser).
[Disclosure: I did not receive anything for hosting this contest. The giveaway prize will be provided by StoryToys, but they are not the administrators of the giveaway on my dad blog. I am not liable for the prize. As always, the opinions expressed are mine and I am not obligated to write a positive review.]