I’m posting a short video blog post today. The topic is securing your passwords.
YouTube video: Nine Tips for Securing Your Passwords
Here are the nine tips I highlighted in the Nine Tips for Securing Your Passwords video:
- Change the default password
- Don’t share your password
- Don’t write down your password on a piece of paper
- Don’t use easy passwords
- Use complex passwords
- Use a different password for each account
- Use long passwords
- Change your passwords regularly
- Use Master Lock Vault to help you remember your passwords
This concludes my online security tips.
[Disclosure: I am a member of the Master Lock Live Secure Safety Squad, which I am compensated for. As always, the opinions expressed are mine and I am not obligated to write a positive review.]