Earlier in the month, Crayola sent my family a Create 2 Destroy set to play with it. The kids love it. We even made a video, and now we’ve been entered in the Crayola Create 2 Destroy Blogger Instagram Contest. It’s my first Instagram video so it’s grainy and shot too far away. But today is my birthday so help me out by voting for Daddy Forever. BTW, I’m giving away a Create 2 Destroy on my dad blog. But if I win their contest, Crayola will send me an addition ten sets to give away. Awesome, right? Continue reading to find out how you can help me give away ten more Create 2 Destroy sets on my blog.
By now, you’re probably wondering what in the world is Create 2 Destroy. I guess the best way to describe it is that it’s play putty, but funnier (according to my kids). Unlike other play putty, you’re not done after you have made your creations. The next step is to destroy your creations by using the included catapults to launch clay boulders. So you’re essentially creating to destroy (hence the name of the product).
There are several different Create 2 Destroy sets to choose from. We received the Dino Destruction Metropolitan Mayhem kit, which has a city theme. It features two dinos, two volcano catapults, morphix (play clay), 19 different molds, and a play mat. My kids really loved using the catapults to launch the little balls to destroy things. BTW, you can also use the dinosaurs to launch things too. But the catapults work better.
Here are two other Create 2 Destroy sets of interest:
- Dino Destruction Suburban Slam
- The included dino has built in molds and a catapult for a tail so kids can have fun hurling boulders and smashing walls
- Simply form some Morphix using the molds, put it in the launcher and fire away
- The Dino Destruction Suburban Slam includes a Destructodon dino, six molds, a half-pound tub of Morphix and a play mat
- SRP: $24.99, Age 4+
- Fortress Invasion Ultimate Destruction Set
- Three different colors of Crayola’s proprietary Morphix dough and 14 different molds allow kids to shape and build elaborate fortresses for imaginative battle role play
- Four catapults are included so children can hurl cannons onto each other’s fortresses
- The Fortress Invasion Ultimate Destruction Set includes four catapults, fourteen molds, three half-pound tubs of Morphix and a play mat
- SRP: $24.99, Age 4+
If you’ve purchased a Create 2 Destroy set, then you should make an Instagram video and enter their contest. This contest is separate from the one I’m entered in so we can both win! To enter your video, follow these steps:
- Follow @Crayola on Instagram
- Include your creative story line as the caption / video description
- Use #Create2destroy in the description as well
Create 2 Destroy Giveaway
Thanks to Crayola, I’m giving away a Create 2 Destroy set on my dad blog. The winner will be randomly selected. The giveaway is limited to readers in the USA. The deadline to enter the giveaway is November 15th (Eastern time). If you don’t see an entry form below, please wait for the Rafflecopter giveaway form to load (or refresh the browser).
[Disclosure: The giveaway prize will be provided by Crayola, but they are not the administrators of the giveaway on my dad blog. I am not liable for the prize. The Crayola products, gift card, information and gift packs have been or will be provided by Crayola. As always, the opinions expressed are mine and I am not obligated to write a positive review.]