Good news. I’ve been selected as an ambassador for the Brother P-Touch Labeler. As ambassador, I’m going to write twice about the labeler on my dad blog. This is the first post and is just an introductory post. The second post, which I will write later this month, is about my thoughts on the Brother P-Touch Labeler and how it has helped me get organized. BTW, the Brother PT-D200 P-Touch Labeler is currently on sale at Amazon for $20 (regular prize is $40).
Brother PT-D200 Label Maker Highlights
- One-touch keys that give you quick access to fonts, symbols, frames and patterns
- Graphical display will show how your label will look
- Eight professional fonts for label variety
- Uses laminated, “TZe” tapes up to 12mm wide (great for indoor or outdoor use)
- Easy-access memory, store up to 30 “Favorite” labels
- Includes more than 600 symbols and 97 frames
- 12 Deco Mode patterns, plus six name badge designs
- Print one or two lines of text
- Split-back labels for easy peel and stick
- Operates on six AAA batteries or AC adapter
I’m glad I was selected as an ambassador for the Brother P-Touch Labeler. I work two jobs so my home office has become very disorganized and cluttered. Because I’m short on time, I have a tendency to take short cuts when I’m clearing off my desk. For instance, sometimes I stack research and manuals on my desk. Over time, the stacks become a bunch of big stacks and it’s hard to find the information I’m looking for. Other times I declutter my office by putting things in boxes. And because I place things randomly in unlabeled boxes, I have a difficult time finding things later. Sometimes I have to go though the boxes multiple times before I finally find the item I’m looking for.
I’ve concluded I’m wasting too much of time finding things. I have two jobs and four kids. I don’t have time to waste. This is my tipping point for reorganizing my office. With the help of a labeler, I can organize my office better and reduce the amount of time looking for things. In my next blog post, I will share my experience using the Brother PT-D200 P-Touch Labeler to organize my office.
[Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Brother P-Touch and received a product sample to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.]