Halloween is over, but if you are like me, then you probably have tons of Halloween photos in your digital camera. Fortunately, the online Photo Department at Rite Aid is easy, fast and affordable. They also still have some fang-tastic deals and killer offers for you. In addition, they are hosting a giveaway on my dad blog. Thanks to Rite Aid, I’m giving away a 11″ x 14″ photo canvas print and a Peanuts photo mug.
Below are some special deals at Rite Aid. To take advantage of the deals, use the indicated promo code at checkout by November 10, 2012.
- 40 digital prints for only $4.99 (promo code: MONSTERFAN)
- 10 free greeting cards when you buy 30 (promo code: ZOMBIE)
- 11″ x 14″ canvas print for only $15.99 (promo code: MUMMY)
- $5.00 Treats (promo code: SPOOKTACULAR)
- $5 off all mugs: Magic mugs, Peanuts mugs, colorful mugs, stainless steel travel mug
- $5 off a set of three 3×4 magnets
- $10 Treats (promo code: TRICKORTREAT)
- $10 off: Photo Books, iPhone Case, iPad Folio and Single poster
- $20 off all fleece photo blankets (promo code: GHOULDROOL)
BTW, don’t forget to enter the Fujifilm-Rite Aid Picture Perfect Halloween Photo Contest. Just submit your favorite Halloween picture in one of six categories: pumpkins, pets, decorations and costumes for babies, kids and teen/adult. One grand prize winner will win a two days/nights stay at Hersheypark in the Dark, a seasonal celebration in Hershey, PA. The deadline to enter is November 7th (sorry for the short notice).
Rite Aid Giveaway
Thanks to Rite Aid, a reader of my dad blog will win a Peanuts photo mug and a 11×14 photo canvas print. The winner will be randomly selected. The deadline to enter the giveaway is Wednesday, November 14th (Eastern time). The giveaway is limited to readers in the USA. If you don’t see an entry form below, please wait for the Rafflecopter giveaway form to load or refresh the browser.
[Disclosure: The giveaway prize will be provided by Rite Aid, but they are not the administrators of the giveaway on my blog. I am not liable for the prize. I will receive a Peanuts Mug and 11x14 photo canvas for hosting this contest. As always, the opinions expressed are mine and I am not obligated to write a positive review.]