Today’s giveaway is brought to you by Doozy Cards. The e-card company was started by Chandler Chandler. No, that’s not a typo. She was Chandler Cooke but then she married her college sweetheart, Patrick Chandler.
DoozyCards.com has e-cards for birthdays, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and many other holidays and special occasions. Their cards feature original music, warm sentiments, and cute characters (mariachi pugs, anniversary swans, piano playing lizards, dancing cakes, etc). Doozy makes their e-cards with musicians, actors, comedians, and animators from around the world. A Doozy card is a great way to let family and friends know you are thinking about them.
I’m giving away two premiere memberships on my dad blog. Here’s what’s included with the premiere membership:
- Unlimited access to over 1,600 cards
- Birthday and holiday reminder system
- Online address book
- Original artwork and music
- Brand new cards created throughout the year
BTW, DoozyCards.com also offers over 400 e-cards for free.
Doozy Cards Giveaway
Thanks to Doozy Cards, two readers of my dad blog will each win a one year premium membership to Doozycards.com. The winners will be randomly selected. The deadline to enter the giveaway is Monday, October 3rd (Pacific time). The giveaway is open to everyone in this solar system (except for Plutonians because Pluto isn’t a planet anymore). To enter the giveaway, visit DoozyCards.com and then leave a comment here about your two favorite cards.
20 Bonus Entries (leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Like Doozy Cards on Facebook and leave a comment on their page to let them know you came via Daddy Forever
- Follow Doozy Cards on Twitter and tweet:
“I entered the @doozycards free year membership giveaway @daddyforever”
- Use the retweet button above the comments area to send out a tweet. You can tweet twice a day for two extra bonus entries each day.
- Click on the Facebook like button above the comments area and then on my Facebook page, let me know who you send cards to
- Write about this giveaway on your blog or Facebook page with a working link to this page: http://daddyforever.com/2011/09/26/e-cards/ (include your blog post URL or Facebook username for verification)
[Disclosure: I did not receive anything for hosting this giveaway. The giveaway prize will be provided by Doozy Cards, but they are not the administrators of the giveaway on my dad blog. I am not liable for the prize. As always, the opinions expressed are mine and I am not obligated to write a positive review.]