Hello readers! I don’t usually blog on weekends, but I have another busy week coming up. So I thought I’ll blog about a mystery giveaway today. It’s actually two contests in one. First competition is the Hotels.com Mystery Suitcase Sweepstakes on their Facebook page. Hotels.com (Facebook | Twitter) is giving away five mystery suitcases with contents valued at up to $899 each. The second contest is a giveaway on my dad blog. I’m giving away a $50 mystery gift card. Sorry, I can’t reveal the name of the retailer. If I did, it wouldn’t be a mystery anymore. Then I would have to change the name of my giveaway, and my contest would no longer fit in with the theme of their sweepstakes. So, let’s keep it a mystery for now. However, you can see a couple of hints in the bonus entry section of this blog post.
Hotels.com Mystery Suitcase Sweepstakes(on the Hotels.com Facebook page)
In their contest, Hotels.com is giving away five mystery suitcases. Each prize pack is built around a distinct theme:
- Adventurous traveler
- World traveler
- Sweet and savory traveler
- Stylish traveler
- Spontaneous traveler
Five grand prize winners will each receive the mystery suitcase for the category they selected. Each prize pack is valued at up to $899. In addition, another twenty winners will receive $25 mystery giftcards to undisclosed retailers. Mystery Suitcase sponsors include GOAL ZERO, TomTom, Too Faced Cosmetics, and N3L Optics. To enter their sweepstakes, head on over to their contest page and select your favorite travel style. You better hurry, their competition ends on October 5, 2011.
Adventurous Mystery Gift Card Giveaway (on my dad blog)
Thanks to Hotels.com, a reader of my dad blog will win a $50 adventurous gift card. I’m not revealing the name of the store, but you can guess the name of the retailer for a bonus entry (see bonus section below for hints). The deadline to enter my giveaway is Sunday, October 2nd (Pacific time). The giveaway is limited to readers in the USA. To enter the giveaway, like the Hotels.com Facebook page and then leave your Facebook username in the comment section on my blog.
Six Bonus Entries (leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Guess the name of my mystery store. Here are a couple of hints: (1) they sell high-end outdoor apparel and gear and (2) members receive annual refunds.
- Follow Hotels.com on Twitter (include your Twitter URL or username in the comments area for verification)
- Subscribe to my blog via email:
— don’t forget to click on the confirmation link after you subscribe. Note: you still have to be subscribed when I announce the winner.
- Click on the Facebook like button above the comments area and then on my Facebook fan page, let me know me what kind of traveler your are (adventurous, world, sweet and savory, stylish, or spontaneous)
- Follow Daddy Forever on Twitter and tweet out a message like this (or use the retweet button above the comments area):
I entered to win a $50 mystery gift card @daddyforever ~ http://daddyforever.com/2011/09/25/traveler/
Include your Twitter URL or username in the comments area for verification. Note: you can tweet multiple times, but you can only claim one bonus entry for the tweets.
- Write about this giveaway on your blog or Facebook page with a working link to this page: http://daddyforever.com/2011/09/25/traveler/ (include your blog post URL or Facebook username for verification)
[Disclosure: The prize pack will be provided by Hotels.com, but the company is not the administrator of the giveaway on my blog. I am not liable for the prize. I will be compensated for writing about their sweepstakes. As always, the opinions expressed are mine and I am not obligated to write a positive review.]