The kids and I watched the new Timmy Time: Hide & Seek DVD (Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment) over the weekend. It’s the first time we’ve seen Timmy Time. We like it! I think out toddler liked it the most — he was mesmerized during the entire 45 minutes of the DVD. The characters (Timmy, Yabba, Paxton, Bumpy, Mittens, and Stripey) don’t talk in the DVD, but it was fun trying to figure out what they were doing. Timmy Time: Hide & Seek DVD comes out on DVD next Tuesday (September 20). It has a list price of $14.98, but you can get it for $11.99 on Amazon. Read on to find out how you can win a copy of the new Timmy Time DVD.
There are five episodes on the DVD. They all take place at Timmy’s preschool. The episodes are:
- Timmy Tries to Hide
In this show, Paxton annoys everyone by hiding in the same spot. Paxton reminds me of my first grader. When she was younger, she use to hide in the same place as her sister or brother when we played hide and seek.
- Timmy Gets the Job Done
It’s spring cleaning time at the preschool. All the animals help out, but Timmy has a habit of goofing off and making more of a mess.
- Timmy Goes Bang
Thunder inspires Timmy to become musical in this episode.
- Timmy Wants the Beret
In this episode, Timmy doesn’t play well with others. He keeps taking things the other animals want to play with.
- Timmy Afloat
It’s boat day at the preschool. While making boats, the animals discover Stripey’s sneezing is both a curse and a blessing.
There are also two bonus features:
- Timmy Time Sing-Along
- Timmy’s Days of the Week Video
Timmy Time DVD Giveaway
Thanks to Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment, a reader of my dad blog will win a copy of Timmy Time: Hide and Seek DVD. The winner will be randomly selected. The deadline to enter the giveaway is Tuesday, September 20th (Pacific time). The giveaway is limited to readers in the USA. To enter the giveaway, tell me in the comments area who is your kid’s favorite Timmy Time character (or other animal character if you have not seen Timmy Time before). Note: you can only win the DVD once. If you win the same DVD on another site, I will have to select a new winner. They will not ship you more than one copy of the DVD title no matter how many times you win.
12 Bonus Entries (leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Like Timmy Time on Facebook (include your Facebook username in the comments area for verification)
- Subscribe to my blog via email:
— don’t forget to click on the confirmation link after you subscribe. Note: you still have to be subscribed when I announce the winner.
- Click on the Facebook like button above the comments area and then on my Facebook page, let me know if you or your kids like Timmy Time
- Follow Daddy Forever on Twitter and use the tweet button above the comments area to send out a tweet. Include your Twitter URL or username in the comments area for verification. Note: you can click on the retweet button once a day and claim a bonus entry for each day you tweet about the giveaway (total of eight bonus Twitter entries if you tweet each day during the giveaway period).
- Write about this giveaway on your blog or Facebook page with a working link to this page: http://daddyforever.com/2011/09/13/hide-and-seek/ (include your blog post URL or Facebook username for verification)
[Disclosure: The giveaway prize will be provided by Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment, but they are not the administrators of the giveaway on my blog. I am not liable for the prize. I received a copy of the new DVD for review. As always, the opinions expressed are mine and I am not obligated to write a positive review.]