Thanks to Case-Mate (Facebook | Twitter), I’m giving away a Monsta case for the iPhone 4 on my dad blog. Monsta is actually one of six new iPhone 4 Creatures cases. The textured cases were inspired by the monsters under the bed and children’s make believe. The Creatures cases feature goofy ghouls, adorable sea creatures and furry friends in multiple colors. The Creatures iPhone 4 cases are available now from Case-Mate for $24.99. Case-Mate’s new Creatures Collection include Monsta (monster), Hoot (owl), Gil (clownfish), Frank (Frankenstein), Waddler (penguin), and Tut (mummy). The new cases fit Verizon, AT&T and International iPhone 4 wireless devices.
Thanks to Case-Mate, a reader of my giveaway blog will win a Monsta case for their iPhone 4 mobile device. The winner will be randomly selected. The deadline to enter the giveaway is Wednesday, August 24th (Pacific time). The giveaway is limited to readers in the USA. To enter the giveaway, let me know in the comments which creature case is your favorite (Tut, Monsta, Frank, Waddler, Gil, or Hoot).
Six Bonus Entries (leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Like Case-Mate on Facebook (include your Facebook username in the comments area for verification)
- Follow Case-Mate Twitter (include your Twitter URL or username in the comments area for verification)
- Subscribe to my dad blog via email:
— don’t forget to click on the confirmation link after you subscribe. Note: you still have to be subscribed when I announce the winner.
- Click on the Facebook like button above the comments area and then on my Facebook page, let me know if you have a protective case for your iPhone.
- Follow Daddy Forever on Twitter and tweet out a message like this (or use the retweet button above the comments area):
I want to win a Case-Mate Creatures iPhone case @daddyforever ~ http://daddyforever.com/2011/08/17/phone-case/
Include your Twitter URL or username in the comments area for verification. Note: you can tweet multiple times, but you can only claim one bonus entry for the tweets.
- Write about this giveaway on your blog or Facebook page with a working link to this page: http://daddyforever.com/2011/08/17/phone-case/ (include your blog post URL or Facebook username for verification)
[Disclosure: I did not receive anything for hosting this giveaway. The giveaway prize will be provided by Case-Mate, but they are not the administrators of the giveaway on my blog. I am not liable for the prize. As always, the opinions expressed are mine and I am not obligated to write a positive review.]