I have a giveaway sponsored by GiftSling (Facebook | Twitter) and I have no idea what the prize will be. That’s actually the idea behind their online gift-giving service. To find a gift for your someone, GiftSling.com asks you a series of questions about your friend. After you have answered the questions, GiftSling.com selects a gift from their inventory and ships it out to your friend. They don’t tell you what they selected so you won’t know until you get a call from your friend. GiftSling.com sounds like a fun way to select a present for the people in your life that are hard to buy for.
Thanks to GiftSling.com, a reader of my giveaway blog will win a free gift (for yourself or a friend). The winner will be randomly selected. The deadline to enter the giveaway is Monday, August 15th (Pacific time). The giveaway is limited to readers in the USA. To enter the giveaway, let me know about someone that is hard to buy a gift for.
Six Bonus Entries (leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Like GiftSling.com on Facebook (include your Facebook username in the comments area for verification)
- Follow GiftSling.com Twitter (include your Twitter URL or username in the comments area for verification)
- Subscribe to my blog via email:
— don’t forget to click on the confirmation link after you subscribe. Note: you still have to be subscribed when I announce the winner.
- Click on the Facebook like button above the comments area and then on my Facebook page, let me know which animal best represents your friend or relative.
- Follow Daddy Forever on Twitter and tweet out a message like this (or use the retweet button above the comments area):
I want to win a surprise gift from GiftSling.com @daddyforever ~ http://daddyforever.com/2011/08/07/presents/
Include your Twitter URL or username in the comments area for verification. Note: you can tweet multiple times, but you can only claim one bonus entry for the tweets.
- Write about this giveaway on your blog or Facebook page with a working link to this page: http://daddyforever.com/2011/08/07/presents/ (include your blog post URL or Facebook username for verification)
[Disclosure: I did not receive anything for hosting this giveaway. The giveaway prize will be provided by GiftSling.com, but they are not the administrators of the giveaway on my blog. I am not liable for the prize. As always, the opinions expressed are mine and I am not obligated to write a positive review.]