My kids received a couple of FyrFlyz toys to play with it. FyrFlyz is a spinning toy with a couple of LEDs that light up. It’s OK in the daytime, but looks really awesome in the dark. Kids, dads, and moms can create all sorts of cool tricks (patterns) with FyrFlyz. The new toy comes in three styles: Cyclone (green & white LEDs), Nytfyr (red & white), or Blue Angel (multicolor & blue). FyrFlyz retails for about $10 and is intended for kids age eight and up. My kids (ages eleven and eight) love the toy and they can create all sorts of neat patterns with it. Thanks to FyrFlyz (Facebook | Twitter), a reader of my dad blog can win the new FyrFlyz toy.
Kids can create tricks with FyrFlyz by spinning the toy. Different patterns are created by applying tension or slack to the strings of the toy. Here are some of the cool tricks you can make with FyrFlyz:
BTW, FyrFlyz uses two CR1620 Lithium batteries. You can get a 5-pack of CR1620 Lithium battery for less than $5 on Amazon.
Thanks to FyrFlyz, a reader of my reviews and giveaways blog will win the new FyrFlyz toy. The winner will be randomly selected. The deadline to enter the giveaway is Wednesday, August 10th (Pacific time). The giveaway is limited to readers in the USA. To enter the giveaway, let me know what is your favorite FyrFlyz style: Cyclone (green & white LEDs), Nytfyr (red & white), or Blue Angel (multicolor & blue).
Six Bonus Entries (leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Like FyrFlyz on Facebook (include your Facebook username in the comments area for verification)
- Follow FyrFlyz Twitter (include your Twitter URL or username in the comments area for verification)
- Subscribe to my blog via email:
— don’t forget to click on the confirmation link after you subscribe. Note: you still have to be subscribed when I announce the winner.
- Click on the Facebook like button above the comments area and then on my Facebook page, let me know if you have seen FyrFlyz or something like it before.
- Follow Daddy Forever on Twitter and tweet out a message like this (or use the retweet button above the comments area):
I want to win the new FyrFlyz #toy @daddyforever ~ http://daddyforever.com/2011/08/03/led-toy/
Include your Twitter URL or username in the comments area for verification. Note: you can tweet multiple times, but you can only claim one bonus entry for the tweets.
- Write about this giveaway on your blog or Facebook page with a working link to this page: http://daddyforever.com/2011/08/03/led-toy/ (include your blog post URL or Facebook username for verification)
[Disclosure: The giveaway prize will be provided by FyrFlyz, but they are not the administrators of the giveaway on my blog. I am not liable for the prize. I received the FyrFlyz toy for review. As always, the opinions expressed are mine and I am not obligated to write a positive review.]