Check out the wrapped canvas print below. I love the texture of canvas and I love the canvas print Easy Canvas Prints sent me for review (they’re also giving another one away on my dad blog, but you have to use your own photo). I received a 8×10 wrapped canvas print, which is fine for my home office. However, if you’re going to display the canvas in your living room, I would suggest going with a larger size. I ordered my canvas with a 1.5″ thickness for a gallery look. If you plan to frame your canvas, you should select the standard .75″ thickness. I also ordered my print with a mirror image for the borders (photo image mirrors around the edge of the canvas print). I love the look of mirror image around the borders. Other border options include image wrap (photo wraps around the edge) and border color. Optional color finishing include sepia, and black and white. Read on to find out how you can win a wrapped canvas print from Easy Canvas Prints (Facebook | Twitter).
Easy Canvas Prints Giveaway
Thanks to Easy Canvas Prints, a reader of my reviews and giveaways blog will win an 8″ x 10″ wrapped canvas. The winner will be randomly selected. The deadline to enter the giveaway is Wednesday, August 3rd (Pacific time). The giveaway is limited to readers in the USA (excluding Hawaii and Alaska due to shipping costs). To enter the giveaway, let me know what you plan to have printed on canvas.
Six Bonus Entries (leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Like Easy Canvas Prints on Facebook (include your Facebook username in the comments area for verification)
- Follow Easy Canvas Prints Twitter (include your Twitter URL or username in the comments area for verification)
- Subscribe to my blog via email:
— don’t forget to click on the confirmation link after you subscribe. Note: you still have to be subscribed when I announce the winner.
- Click on the Facebook like button above the comments area and then on my Facebook page, let me know if you plan to keep the canvas for yourself or give it to someone
- Follow Daddy Forever on Twitter and tweet out a message like this (or use the retweet button above the comments area):
I want to win a wrapped canvas print @daddyforever ~ http://daddyforever.com/2011/07/27/wrapped-canvas/
Include your Twitter URL or username in the comments area for verification. Note: you can tweet multiple times, but you can only claim one bonus entry for the tweets.
- Write about this giveaway on your blog or Facebook page with a working link to this page: http://daddyforever.com/2011/07/27/wrapped-canvas/ (include your blog post URL or Facebook username for verification)
[Disclosure: The giveaway prize will be provided by Easy Canvas Prints, but they are not the administrators of the giveaway on my blog. I am not liable for the prize. I received a wrapped canvas for review. As always, the opinions expressed are mine and I am not obligated to write a positive review.]