I tried Arby’s new Angus Cool Deli sandwich over the weekend. It was delicious and filling — it’s super thick (they didn’t skimp on the beef). Arby’s (Facebook | Twitter) wants you try out their new Angus Cool Deli sandwich too. That’s why they are giving away a $20 gift card on my dad blog. Arby’s new Angus Cool Deli sandwich features lean Angus beef, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, banana peppers, pickles, tangy sub vinaigrette and mayonnaise on a toasted Italian-style roll. Arby’s also has a whole grain wrap version of the Angus Cool Deli sandwich. I’m going to try out the Angus Cool Deli wrap the next time I’m at Arby’s. The new Angus Cool Deli Sandwich and Wrap are available nationwide for less than five dollars.
Thanks to Arby’s, a reader of my reviews and giveaways blog will win a $20 gift card. The winner will be randomly selected. The deadline to enter the giveaway is Wednesday, July 27th (Pacific time). The giveaway is limited to readers in the USA. To enter the giveaway, let me know which do you prefer: the Angus Cool Deli Sandwich or Wrap? Both are served cool, which is perfect for warm summer days.
Six Bonus Entries (leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Like Arby’s on Facebook (include your Facebook username in the comments area for verification)
- Follow Arby’s Twitter (include your Twitter URL or username in the comments area for verification)
- Subscribe to my blog via email:
— don’t forget to click on the confirmation link after you subscribe. Note: you still have to be subscribed when I announce the winner.
- Click on the Facebook like button above the comments area and then on my Facebook page, let me know if you prefer your sandwich hot or cool on a hot day
- Follow Daddy Forever on Twitter and tweet out a message like this (or use the retweet button above the comments area):
I want to win a $20 Arby’s gift card @daddyforever ~ http://daddyforever.com/2011/07/20/sandwich-wrap/
Include your Twitter URL or username in the comments area for verification. Note: you can tweet multiple times, but you can only claim one bonus entry for the tweets.
- Write about this giveaway on your blog or Facebook page with a working link to this page: http://daddyforever.com/2011/07/20/sandwich-wrap/ (include your blog post URL or Facebook username for verification)
[Disclosure: The giveaway prize will be provided by Arby’s, but they are not the administrators of the giveaway on my blog. I am not liable for the prize. I received a gift card to try out their sandwich. As always, the opinions expressed are mine and I am not obligated to write a positive review.]