Today’s giveaway is sponsored by J!NX (Facebook) — I’m giving $15 gift certificates to ten readers of my dad blog. J!NX is an online retailer of apparel for gamers and geeky fans. Their collection includes World of Warcraft, Minecraft, Portal 2, StarCraft, Diablo, EVE Online, Call of Duty, Aion, and J!NX Brand. They carry t-shirts, outerwear, polos, button-ups, hats, bottoms, long-sleeves, and accessories (bracelets, key chains, patches, lanyards, and buttons).
Thanks to J!NX, tens reader of my giveaways blog will each win a $15 gift code. The winners will be randomly selected. The deadline to enter my giveaway is Thursday, July 21st (Pacific time). The giveaway is limited to readers in the USA. To enter the giveaway, you either have to like J!NX on Facebook, OR sign-up for the J!NX newsletter.
Five Bonus Entries (leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Do BOTH: like J!NX on Facebook, AND sign-up for the J!NX newsletter
- Subscribe to my blog via email:
— don’t forget to click on the confirmation link after you subscribe. Note: you still have to be subscribed when I announce the winner.
- Click on the Facebook like button above the comments area and then on my Facebook page, let me know your favorite video game or show
- Follow Daddy Forever on Twitter and tweet out a message like this (or use the retweet button above the comments area):
Enter to win a $15 J!NX gift code @daddyforever ~ http://daddyforever.com/2011/07/14/geeky-tees/
Include your Twitter URL or username in the comments area for verification. Note: you can tweet multiple times, but you can only claim one bonus entry for the tweets.
- Write about this giveaway on your blog or Facebook page with a working link to this page: http://daddyforever.com/2011/07/14/geeky-tees/ (include your blog post URL or Facebook username for verification)
[Disclosure: I did not receive anything for hosting this giveaway. The giveaway prizes will be provided by J!NX, but they are not the administrator of the giveaway on my blog. I am not liable for the prize. As always, the opinions expressed are mine and I am not obligated to write a positive review.]