- Die cutting options: rounded corners, leaf, rounded single-corner, half-circle side, or circle
- Size options: 2 x 3.5″ (standard size), 2 x 2″ (square card), 1.75 x 3.5″ (slim card), or 2.5″ diameter (circle)
- Paper type options: 14-pt cardstock gloss, matte, or high gloss; or 13-pt cardstock uncoated
- Color options: 4-color both sides; 4-color front, black back; or 4-color front, blank back
I’ve ordered die cut business cards from UPrinting last year and I can tell you they are awesome. The online ordering process is relatively easy. The hardest part was designing the cards. Luckily, UPrinting offers templates you can download. In my case, I used their template with Adobe Photoshop Elements. The template made the design process a lot easier because it marks off the area you can use and indicates how far you have to extend the design for full bleeds.
UPrinting Die Cut Business Cards Giveaway
Thanks to UPrinting, I’m giving away 250 die cut business cards to a lucky dad or mom. The giveaway is limited to USA residents 18+ years old. The winner will be randomly selected. The winner is allowed to win only one prize from UPrinting over a six-month period. To enter the giveaway, leave a comment about your favorite die cut style (rounded corners, leaf, rounded single-corner, half-circle side, circle). The deadline to enter the giveaway is Friday, March 25th (Pacific time).
Five Bonus Entries (leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Like UPrinting on Facebook (include your Facebook username in the comments area for verification)
- Subscribe to my blog via email:
— don’t forget to click on the confirmation link after you subscribe. Note: you still have to be subscribed when I announce the winner.
- Follow Daddy Forever on Twitter and tweet out a message like this (or use the retweet button below): “I want to win die cut business cards from UPrinting ~ http://daddyforever.com/2011/03/14/biz-cards/” (include your Twitter URL or username in the comments area for verification). Note: you can tweet multiple times, but you can only claim one bonus entry for the tweets.
- Click on the Facebook like button below and then write on my Facebook fan page to let me know what you are going to use the business cards for
- Write about this giveaway on your blog or Facebook page with a working link to this page: http://daddyforever.com/2011/03/14/biz-cards/ (include your blog post URL or Facebook username for verification)
[Disclosure: UPrinting is the sponsor of the giveaway and they are responsible for the giveaway prize. Daddy Forever (me) is not liable for the prize. I will receive business cards for hosting this giveaway. As always, the opinions expressed are mine and I am not obligated to write a positive review.]