B. toys Valentine’s Giveaway
Dads and moms, if you’re looking for a present to give to your little one for Valentine’s Day, be sure to check out B. toys (sold at retailers like Amazon and Target). To be honest, until I had kids, I didn’t even know parents gave Valentine presents to their kids. Anyhow, thanks to B.toys (Twitter | Facebook), I’m giving some cute toys on my dad blog. One lucky dad or mom will win a set of Hugs Links, Hellophone, and Sugar Chute. All three toys will make an excellent gift for a toddler or pre-schooler.
- Ages: 3 months to 3 years
- 24 clickity, colorful links
- Each link is a happy rattle
- Kids can string together a 3-foot long chain
- Smooth plastic for little hands
- Suggested retail price: $14.99
- Ages: 18 months to 5 years
- The cell phone calls you back
- Record messages for kids to discover
- Three pre-recorded messages
- Lots of sounds and songs
- Three AAA batteries included
- Suggested retail price: $7.99
- Ages: 1 to 3 years
- Comes with a dozen different balls
- Press the lever, turn the key, and a beautiful ball rolls rattling down
- Lift the hinged door to get your prize, toss it back in the top and you’re ready to roll again
- No batteries or coins necessary
- Suggested retail price: $19.99
B. toys Valentine Giveaway
Thanks to B. toys, I’m giving away a prize pack consisting of Hugs Links, Hellophone, and Sugar Chute. The deadline to enter the giveaway is Wednesday, February 9th (Pacific time). The giveaway is limited to USA readers only. The winners will be randomly selected. To enter the giveaway, submit a quote from your kid to B. toys. Then copy the quote to in the comments area below. For instance, here are a few funny things my son said when he was four:
- I’m warning you, mommy. Don’t kiss me again.
- I don’t want to eat lunch. It’s nasty!
- [Too his little sister] You’re too noisy. I’m going to have to eat you.
Four Bonus Entries (leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Subscribe to my blog via email:
— don’t forget to click on the confirmation link after you subscribe. Note: you still have to be subscribed when I announce the winner.
- Follow Daddy Forever on Twitter and tweet out a message like this (or use the retweet button below): “Win B. toys for Valentine’s Day ~ http://daddyforever.com/2011/01/26/btoys/” (include your Twitter URL or username in the comments area for verification)
- Click on the Facebook like button below and then write on my Facebook fan page about your kid’s favorite toy
- Write about this giveaway on your blog or Facebook page with a working link to this page: http://daddyforever.com/2011/01/26/btoys/ (include your blog post URL or Facebook username for verification)
[Disclosure: I did not receive any products or compensation for writing this post. B. toys is not a sponsor or administrator of the giveaway. However, B. toys is responsible for the giveaway prize packs. Daddy Forever (me) is not liable for the prizes. As always, the opinions expressed are mine and I am not obligated to write a positive review.]
Leave a Comment
Subscribe to Daddy Forever