I’m giving away a HP TouchSmart 600 PC [Update: it’s live now] next week. I just need to clone myself and have my clone do the write-up because this dad will be busy with the kids this Saturday (library, Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, the mall, piano lesson, visit grandpa, discover cure for cancer, etc).
In the meantime, here’s a description of the HP TouchSmart 600 computer from their website:
From an elegant design and advanced features to a suite of built-for-touch applications, the HP TouchSmart 600 redefines what touch can do for you. This powerful, compact, wireless all-in-one PC with 23″ (diagonal) high-definition widescreen is ready for your kitchen or family room.
Experience your music, photos and video in a whole new way with our built-in TouchSmart apps. Use multi-touch gestures such as pinch, rotate, arc, flick, or press & drag to access information, entertainment and social networks in a natural and intuitive way.
HP TouchSmart 600 Features
- Instantly launch your favorite apps from HP TouchSmart Home
- Experience the best of the web (Hulu, Netflix, Twitter, Rhapsody, and more) in touch-enabled style
- Game console connectivity for Xbox, Wii or Playstation
- True HD experience when viewing HD content or playing HD games
- Built-in wireless capabilities including a wireless keyboard and mouse
- Watch, pause, rewind, and record live TV with the optional dual-format NTSC and over-air ATSC high-definition TV tuner
- The slim design is essentially clutter-free (no cables except a single power cord)
(YouTube Video: HP TouchSmart 300 and 600 PCs)