I received an email this week from 1-800-DENTIST telling me they are giving away $30,000 worth of free dental care. How did they know I didn’t have dental insurance? When you work for yourself, it’s hard to get a dental plan. The best I could find were dental discount cards. I sure could use $30,000 worth of free dental care because I need root canal work done (ouch) and I have a reoccurring infection that makes it hard to chew on the right side of my mouth.
Dental Care Contest Details
- Shoot a two minute video of yourself telling us what you don’t like about your smile and what you want to fix. Be sure to show your teeth. Upload your video anytime by November 10th.
- Include details about how your smile affects the way you feel and how you interact with others as well as personal anecdotes.
- Make your story compelling (keep it honest).
- Each contestant video will have its own page, including a personal summary. This is where moms, dads, and the rest of America can cast their vote.
- Ask dads, moms, aunts, uncles, friends, co-workers, and pets to cast their vote from November 10th – December 1st (noon PST). Only one vote per entity per day allowed.
More info: 1-800-DENTIST $30,000 Dental Care Contest