Here are some thoughts on my mind lately:
(1) Why does my son say, “hubba-hubba” when he walks by the Victoria’s Secret store?
(2) We’re a real city now. Ikea finally opened up a store in our state. I love how Ikea showcases the merchandise, but’s what the deal with selling desk lamps without the bulb? Not a problem if the lamp uses a regular bulb, but my lamp doesn’t. Shouldn’t the box say something like, “bulb not included.” Same issue with their storage boxes. Why do lids cost extra?
(3) The Little Princess and Mommy Forever have the flu. I don’t. A bit ironic considering I didn’t get a flu shot and they did.
(4) Spiderboy has a cold. He’s OK during the day, but at night, his nose runs and he has trouble breathing. Makes it hard to tuck him in. Children’s cold medicine isn’t considered safe anymore. So, what to do, what to do.
(5) I think my son might be a Neanderthal. His head is bigger than his older sister’s head, but he’s not as bright. When I cuddle with him at night, it feels like I’m snuggling with a boulder.
(6) Shouldn’t the broomsticks in the Harry Potter stories have a saddle or seat? Flying around while sitting on a stick doesn’t seem very comfortable to me.
(7) Why do people give Christmas presents? Wouldn’t it be better if kids got one present a month instead of 12 presents on one day?